1. Data controller
Los Angeles, USA
If you have any questions regarding my privacy practices, please feel free to email me.
2. Data collection
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. Such data could be, for example, your name, address, or email address. Information that cannot be attributed to an individual person doesn’t constitute personal data.
I process the personal data that I receive when you visit my website or when you make a request on my website or via email.
a) Web server log
Every time you visit my website, data on your access is stored and processed temporarily in log files. This processing comprises data such as the date, time, and duration of your visit, request details, IP address, and the type of browser and operating system you use. This information is used to monitor and maintain the security of the site and to troubleshoot and maintain the website and server, and isn’t merged with other data sources. This processing is based on my legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR) to ensure system security.
b) Contact form & other requests on the site or via email
When you use the contact form to send a message, I record your name and email address, which I use to respond to your message and to process your request. If you don’t provide this information, I won’t be able to process your inquiry via the contact form. Likewise, when you contact me by email, I process that information. This processing is based on my legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR) to reply to inquiries.
This website places first party cookies to recognize you between sessions and pages. A cookie is a small text file that my website sends to your web browser. Your browser may store the cookie and send it back to my site when you make the next request to the site. This processing is based on my legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR) to provide an optimal browsing experience on my website.
This site uses no third party cookies.
You can disable the setting of cookies and delete already set cookies in your web browser’s settings.
Please note that if you disable the setting of cookies in your web browser to use my website, not all functions of the site may be entirely usable.
4. Data retention
I store personal data until I no longer need it for the purpose it was collected for or until the time you ask me to delete your data, unless further processing is still necessary for the purpose it was collected for or for compliance with a legal obligation to which I’m subject.
- Log data is deleted automatically, which may take up to 6 months for specific files.
- Contact form data is deleted at the end of each year, if applicable.
- I generally archive emails indefinitely.
- Customer data is deleted after a period of ten years, if applicable.
5. Recipients of personal data
I rely on third party services to maintain my own services.
In USA: Google Analytics
Wherever I collect personal data via this website, that information is encrypted and transmitted to me in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and “https” at the beginning of the address of the webpage.
7. Your data rights
- You have the right to access personal data relating to you.
- You have the right to have inaccurate personal data rectified, or completed if it’s incomplete.
- You have the right to erasure (to be forgotten) in certain circumstances.
- You have the right to restrict processing in certain circumstances.
- You have the right to object processing in certain circumstances.
- You have the right to withdraw consent at any time (where relevant).
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
For more information about your data rights visit: gdpr-info.eu.
8. External links
9. Changes to the policy